Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Debate

So, I've more or less avoided the whole blogging scene. I was one of those kid's who for years carried a healthy distrust for facebook and held desperately onto their myspace account*, but as always I have been slowly but surely been giving in, mostly due to paranoia set in during my first water media class when my professor lectured us on the importance of networking*. It's been over a year since that lecture, but I'm finally taking his advice. You're welcome, Alex Bigney.

I still have no idea what I'm going to be writing about, I don't plan on attracting much of an audience so I don't suppose it really matters.

* I still don't have an account on Twitter but I was driven to check it out a few times because of Wikileaks.
* I was more or less convinced I would die alone and poor because of my lack of social skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment